Sunday, October 2, 2011

Playlist #17

Having had no internet at my new place, I'm 2 weeks behind with this. But no worries, my nonexistent readers, I'm back now.

1. Super Soaker by Wavves
2. Linus Spacehead by Wavves
3. Idiot by Wavves
4. Poor Lenore by Wavves
5. Nodding Off by Wavves Ft. Best Coast
6. Memories Can't Wait by Talking Heads
7. This Must Be the Place by Talking Heads
8. Kick Push (Lupe Fiasco)(Ghibli Remix) by Tokimonsta
9. Rotten Apple (Royal Flush)(Spoiled Remix) by Tokimonsta
10. Gamble by Tokimonsta
11. County Line by Cass McCombs
12. Caught a Long Wind by Feist
13. A Commotion by Feist
14. Get It Wrong, Get It Right by Feist
15. The National Anthem by Radiohead
16. The Daily Mail by Radiohead
17. Rock Bottom by Eminem
18. If I Had by Eminem
19. Debaser by Pixies
20. Alec Eiffel by Pixies
21. Hey by Pixies
22. Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
23. Breathe by Pink Floyd

No comments: