Friday, June 17, 2011

C'mon, Tracy

I totally thought I posted this already; apparently not. Just pretend it's 3 days ago.

Tracy Morgan to return to Nashville to apologize for anti-gay rant

I don't buy it. Not one bit. His rant came from a place of hate and his expressions were true to his feelings. How one phone call, no matter how persuasive, can get him to do a complete 180 is just unbelievable. He can't just so easily change his mind on a matter that he seems to feel so strongly about. This is clearly a ploy to not further damage his public image and to lessen any backlash yet to be received, and so obvious, that I'm starting to feel that this post was pointless. I believe that he still holds some, if not all, of his hateful sentiments. Just from now on, he'll be more cautious of when and where to express them.

No comments: