Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Playlist #28


1. 99 Problems by Jay-Z
2. Hallelujah by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
3. Sweetheart Come by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
4. We Came Along This Road by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
5. Idiot Prayer by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
6. Far From Me by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
7. Diamonds to Shake by Drummer
8. Doors Unlocked and Open by Death Cab for Cutie (Got free tix to see 'em the other day at Jimmy Kimmel Live. They really epitomize the generic indie rock sound, but I'm still mildly a fan; they put some nice tunes.)
9. May Seem Macabre by Peter Bjorn & John
10. (Don't Let Them) Cool Off by Peter Bjorn & John
11. Down Like Me by Peter Bjorn & John
12. I Know You Don't Love Me by Peter Bjorn & John
13. Sometimes by My Bloody Valentine
14. Lose My Breath by My Bloody Valentine
15. Cupid Come by My Bloody Valentine
16. (When You Wake) You're Still In A Dream by My Bloody Valentine
17. Sueisfine by My Bloody Valentine
18. I Can See It (But I Can't Feel It) by My Bloody Valentine

No comments: