Monday, March 11, 2013

Playlist #51


1. Pyramids - Frank Ocean (More so the second half of this song. Experimental R&B at its finest.)
2. Amok (entire album) - Atoms for Peace (Sounds like a Thom Yorke solo album rather than the work of a supergroup, but awesome, nonetheless.)
3. What's Going On - Marvin Gaye
4. Before My Time - J. Ralph Ft. Joshua Bell & Scarlett Johansson
5. Wildfire - SBTRKT Ft. Yukimi Nagano
6. Harmonix - Surfer Blood
7. 2 Words - Kanye West Ft. Mos Def & Freeway
8. About You - XXYYXX
9. Future Proof - Massive Attack
10. Small Time Shot Away - Massive Attack (Probably my favorite trip hop song.)
11. A Sweet Song About Love - Sleep Party People
12. Not Human At All - Sleep Party People (Forever one of my favorites.)
13. Far Away - Washed Out
14. Right Where It Belongs - Nine Inch Nails (Pretty much, I've been listening to my "Favorites" playlist lately and nothing much else.)
15. Edit The Sad Parts - Modest Mouse (" ")

No comments: