Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update!

So I decided to filter out my blog today, in an attempt to start fresh, I suppose. Man, I was quite the idiot back in January '09. Here are my movie reviews backed up on my Flixster account, for those interested. Anyway, I haven't done an update in a while, so let's get down to brass tacks. It's been a really long summer, consisting of hanging out, running errands, working, seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time, overall, having a good time. The Kumon center I worked at closed down late August, so I am now jobless. But not for long, as I'll be working at school for my work-study loan. Speaking of which, I'm moving out to school this Sunday and I'll admit, I'm pretty excited! So all giddiness aside, that's about it, and I'll leave you with my current music rotation(got the idea from an old post, wish I could've done this more). Goodnight!

Radiohead and Biggie (both essential to my rotation)
Portishead
Redman
Tupac
Broken Social Scene
Sage Francis
LIL B DA BASED GOD
Mr. Lif
O.C.
Interpol
Flying Lotus
Arcade Fire
Elliot Smith
Ra Ra Riot
DOOM
Nosaj Thing
Edan
The xx
Lee Fields & The Expressions

No comments: